'Tis the season for the Parade of Lights. This year's theme is "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer," the classic holiday cartoon in collaboration with the Bigfork Playhouse Children's Theatre production of "Rudolph"
The Parade of Lights is a small, community minded parade. Please keep this in mind if you are planning to attend and/or participate. We hope that attendees arrive early to shop, dine, and support Bigfork businesses. There is no formal road closure for this event, so please use extreme caution whether you are a spectator or float driver.
- The parade organizers will remove any person and or float that is deemed to be political or offensive. This is a non-partisan community event.
- Items may not be thrown into the crowd. Walkers with your float may hand out items or they may be gently tossed toward the feet of spectators.
- No confetti cannons or throwing confetti. Confetti leaves lasting litter throughout our village. If any person on your float is seen breaking this rule, you will be required to pay for clean-up.
- Parade line up starts at 5pm at the school bus parking area on Grand.
- Parade starts at 6pm
- Lineup is first come/first serve
- There is no place holding
- Animals and livestock are welcome to join at the end parade. Please have walkers to clean up after them.